Bible Bookmarks for Kids - Cultivate Good Character
- BIBLE BOOKMARKS FOR KIDS - CULTIVATE GOOD CHARACTER (12 PACK) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs come with inspirational bible texts and quotes: Quick To Hear Slow To Speak Slow To Anger James 1:19, Love your neighbor as yourself Matthew 22:39, Be Kind to One Another Ephesians 4:32, Do What Is Right 2 Corinthians 8:21, I live my life As If I Am Accountable to God. And I Am. Romans 14:12, Humble Yourself And Be Blessed James 4:6.salm 147:5, Matthew 19:26.
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Bible Bookmarks for Kids - Cultivate Good Character
Great Variety of Prayer for Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Designs come with prayers and inspirational bible texts:
Quick To Hear Slow To Speak Slow To Anger James 1:19, Love your neighbor as yourself Matthew 22:39, Be Kind to One Another Ephesians 4:32, Do What Is Right 2 Corinthians 8:21, I live my life As If I Am Accountable to God. And I Am. Romans 14:12, Humble Yourself And Be Blessed James 4:6.
Are you looking for creative ways to encourage your kids to grow like Christ? Here are some bible verses about how to develop Christ-like character in children.
Teaching children about God’s goodness is a vital part of introducing them to Jesus and reinforcing their relationship with God. Our Lord gave us the bible so we could learn more about him, and getting children comfortable with Jesus helps them to understand that God is always close and accessible.
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students. Never lose your page again and be encouraged with these inspirational bookmarks.
Get yours NOW!