Bible Verses Bookmarks About Focus on God to Empty Out Negative Thoughts
- BIBLE VERSES BOOKMARKS ABOUT FOCUS ON GOD TO EMPTY OUT NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (12 PACK) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs include powerful bible texts and quotes: Designs come with inspirational bible texts: Fix Your Thoughts On What Is True, Honorable, Right and Pure Philippians 4:8-9, Be watchful and control yourselves 1 Peter 5:8, Take Captive Every Thought To Make It Obedient to Christ 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, Do Not Judge Others Luke 6:37, -Easter Day Basket Stuffers
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Bible Verses Bookmarks About Hope: Staying Positive In The Midst of Hardship
Great Variety of NIV Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Designs come with inspirational bible texts:
Fix Your Thoughts On What Is True, Honorable, Right and Pure Philippians 4:8-9, Be watchful and control yourselves 1 Peter 5:8, Take Captive Every Thought To Make It Obedient to Christ 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, Do Not Judge Others Luke 6:37, Trust in God, Do Not Rely On Your Own Understanding Proverbs 3:5-6, Let Go and Let God Psalm 94:19.
When the storms of life hit us, how do we stay positive and cheerful? How can we survive the different problems that may challenge our faith? More importantly, where can we obtain the strength to stay on course in our Christian walk?
Thankfully, the Bible is full of passages that help us overcome trials in our life and empty out the negative thoughts. God knows that it is through much tribulation that we enter His kingdom. Thus, He gave us what we need in times of distress.
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students. Never lose your page again and be encouraged with these inspirational bookmarks.
Get yours NOW!