Bookmarks About God Advise on Abundant Providence
- BOOKMARKS ABOUT GOD ADVISE ON ABUNDANT PROVIDENCE (12 Pack) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs come with inspirational bible texts and quotes: Love the Lord with all your Soul Deuteronomy 4:29, Don’t Lose Your Soul Matthew 16:26, My Soul finds Rest in God Psalm 62:1, Sweet to the Soul Proverbs 16:24, Praise the Lord Oh my Soul Psalm 103:1, Refreshing the Soul Psalm 19:7.
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Scriptures Bookmarks in NIV- Bible Verses about God's Abundant Providence
Great Variety of Prayer for Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Designs come with prayers and inspirational bible texts:
GOD IS ABLE To Do Far More ABUNDANTLY Than All That We Ask Or Think Ephesians 3:20, Every Good and Perfect Gift is from Above James 1:17, God provided the Greatest gift of all when He gave His Son to pay the Penalty for our Sins Romans 5:8, Seek the Kingdom of GOD above all else, and live righteously and He will Give You EVERYTHING You Need Matthew 6:32-33, God provides Hope and Eternal Life! John 3:16, More than Enough Malachi 3:10.
If you have lived much life at all, you are probably well aware that putting your trust in the economy, your employer, or your bank account is not a good idea. They are all fair-weather friends. They all can be helping you greatly one minute, and then the next everything has changed. God, however is always faithful. That is why we should always be trusting Him as our supply! It doesn’t matter if there is a financial crisis, if you get laid off, or your 401k loses 90 percent of it’s value, God will still supply your needs. Just like He promised.
This product comes with a 60 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can return them to us for a full refund.
Get yours NOW!