Children's Prayers Bookmarks
- CHILDREN'S PRAYERS BOOKMARKS - PRAYERS THAT SIMPLE AND EASY FOR KIDS TO PRAY (12 PACK) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs come with inspirational bible texts and sample prayers: Sinner’s Prayer Romans 10:9-10, Prayer when you are afraid Psalm 56:3, A Prayer for When I am Sad 1 Peter 5:7, Prayer for Forgiveness Matthew 6:14-15, Prayer for Protection 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Prayer for Kids to Say at Mealtimes Philippians 4:19. -Easter Day Basket Stuffers
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Children's Prayers Bookmarks - Prayers that Simple and Easy for Kids to Pray
Great Variety of Prayer for Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Designs come with prayers and inspirational bible texts:
Sinner’s Prayer Romans 10:9-10, Prayer when you are afraid Psalm 56:3, A Prayer for When I am Sad 1 Peter 5:7, Prayer for Forgiveness Matthew 6:14-15, Prayer for Protection 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Prayer for Kids to Say at Mealtimes Philippians 4:19.
Are you looking for creative ways to encourage your kids to pray? Here are some ideas that worked for other parent.
Teaching children to pray is a vital part of introducing them to Jesus and reinforcing their relationship with God. Our Lord gave us prayer so we could communicate with him directly, and getting children comfortable with prayer helps them to understand that God is always close and accessible.
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students. Never lose your page again and be encouraged with these inspirational bookmarks.
Get yours NOW!