Christian Bookmarks Cards - Love One Another
- NewEights Christian Bookmarks Cards (12-Pack) - Love One Another Bible Verses - 6 unique designs x 10 pcs each. Great Bible Bookmarks with Bible Verses about loving people around you: 1 Corinthians 13:8, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, John 13:34, 1 John 4:7, 1 Corinthians 16:14, Romans 13:10, Proverbs 17:17, Proverbs 3:3-4, Galatians 5:14, Leviticus 19:18, Ephesians 4:2, 1 Peter 4:8. Great reminder for yourself or others and very useful witnessing tool.
- Premium Quality – made from quality materials as they are made with solid 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water resistant coating. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cmx 5.4 cm).
- Reversible bookmarks. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted inspirational texts that are designed to encourage the user.
- Great inspirational and encouraging gift idea. These bookmarks are perfect gift for any loved one or for yourself or any occasions like a church anniversary, Good Friday, Easter Day, Baptism, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Church Camp, Sunday School, VBS, Bible Study, Church Anniversary, Prison Ministry, Birthday. These can also be used in the church bulletins and hand out for encouragement.
- Money-back guarantee. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
NewEights Christian Bookmarks Cards - Love One Another Bible Verses
Great variety of bookmarks about how to love genuinely
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Love is among the most prominent themes in the Bible; scripture verses on love abound. But the Bible verses about love are more than just comforting or inspiring quotes. Here are one of them:
1 Corinthians 13:8, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, John 13:34, 1 John 4:7, 1 Corinthians 16:14, Romans 13:10, Proverbs 17:17, Proverbs 3:3-4, Galatians 5:14, Leviticus 19:18, Ephesians 4:2, 1 Peter 4:8.
One of God's greatest commandments is that we treat each other well. There numerous Bible verses about loving one another, just as God loves each of us here one of them.
The word love can connote different things such as affection, fondness, or passion. However, God speaks of love as “charity”—love for another that is selfless, kind, and untiring. Charity is one of the highest forms of love, and God commands that we have charity toward all.
God’s view of love is unfailing and all-inclusive. God loves every person on earth. He expects you to do the same—even when it’s challenging.
These full-color bookmarks are a great way to mark your page and a source of encouragement during tough times. Our page markers are made from quality material, very lightweight and colorful designs.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, encouragement and wisdom. In fact, these are designed to inspire, help teach and share inspiration and encouragement messages. They can be a fun gift or a great teaching resource for the church family or other friends, and neighbors too!
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students.