Christian Bookmarks for Biblical Financial Principles Series 4
- CHRISTIAN BOOKMARKS FOR BIBLICAL FINANCIAL PRINCIPLES SERIES 4 (12 PACK) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs include powerful bible texts and quotes: Designs come with inspirational bible texts and quotes: It Is Wise To Save Proverbs 21:20, Proverbs 6:8, Calculate Cost; Prioritize Luke 14:28-30, Guard Against Greed; Luke 12:15, Avoid The Bondage Of Debt Proverbs 22:7, Watch Your Finances (Budget) Proverbs 27:23–24, -Easter Day Basket Stuffers
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Christian Bookmarks For Biblical Financial Principles
Great Variety of NIV Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon.
Designs come with inspirational bible texts and quotes:
It Is Wise To Save Proverbs 21:20, Proverbs 6:8, Calculate Cost; Prioritize Luke 14:28-30, Guard Against Greed; Luke 12:15, Avoid The Bondage Of Debt Proverbs 22:7, Watch Your Finances (Budget) Proverbs 27:23–24, Pursue Biblical Financial Knowledge Proverbs 15:22.
The Bible plays a significant role on how we can be financially stable and eventually be worry-free about drowning in debt. It is important to not just know what the Bible has to say about our finances, but applying the principles to achieving financial freedom.
The Bible has a lot more to say about finance. I would advise you to dig deeper. It is also important that you get to meditate and talk to God about what He wants us to do with our wealth. Gain inspiration from these bible verses.
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students. Never lose your page again and be encouraged with these inspirational bookmarks.
Get yours NOW!