Life Changing Wisdom from God Bible Bookmarks
- LIFE CHANGING WISDOM FROM GOD BIBLE BOOKMARKS (12 PACK) - 6 unique designed bookmarks x 2 pcs each design. Designs include NIV inspirational bible texts: Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry James 1:19, OBEDIENCE is the Master Key to Greatness Exodus 19:5, FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU Isaiah 41:10, Put on New Life in Jesus Christ Colossians 3:8-9, The Golden Rule: Treat others the same way you want them to treat you Luke 6:31, Be Kind And Forgive One Another Ephesians 4:32.
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays the quoted biblical texts that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for men and women.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY. Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300 gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, women / ladies ministry , Christian stocking stuffers and more. Great Christian gift idea. Bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friends.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
A Collection of Bible Verses That Are Life Changing Wisdom from God Bookmarks
Great Variety of NIV Bookmarks
• Well designed.
• Very encouraging.
• Great texts to ponder upon for women.
Designs come with bible texts and quotes
Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry James 1:19, OBEDIENCE is the Master Key to Greatness Exodus 19:5, FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU Isaiah 41:10, Put on New Life in Jesus Christ Colossians 3:8-9, The Golden Rule: Treat others the same way you want them to treat you Luke 6:31, Be Kind And Forgive One Another Ephesians 4:32.
Character is what defines you. It’s what people see in you. It’s what people will say about you after you pass away.
Character is important in shaping who we are and who we are in Christ. Here are some solid words of scripture to validate its importance. Draw inspiration from these bible verses.
These full-color bookmarks are a great way to mark your page and understand how Jesus became our Saviour. Our page markers are made from quality material, very lightweight and colorful designs.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, encouragement and wisdom.
Get these bookmarks to keep places in your Bibles or books or give them away to friends, kids, and students. Never lose your page again and be encouraged with these inspirational bookmarks.
Get yours NOW!