NewEights Christian Funny Jokes Bookmarks Series 10 (30-Pack) – Bulk Gifts Bookmarkers
- NEWEIGHTS CHRISTIAN JOKES BOOKMARKS FOR KIDS SERIES 10 (30-Pack) – Awesome Bookmarks Premium Gift Set – Inspiring Inspirational Page Clippers Set (6 Design x 5 pcs each = Total 30 pcs)
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays funny Christian Bible jokes and gags that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for kids.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY: Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300 gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water-resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, boys girls teens children
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
NewEights Christian Jokes Bookmarks for Kids Series 10 (30-Pack) - Daily Motivational Rewards Gift Giveaways for Children
This bookmarker card set contains 6 Christian Jokes Series 10 Bookmarks with 12 funny Christian Bible Jokes for Kids:
- Why didn't Noah go fishing? He only had two worms.
- Which Bible character had no parents? Joshua, son of Nun (Joshua 1:1).
- How do we know God loves baseball? He started the Bible with In The Big Inning
- How do we know Paul was a baker? He went to Philippi [Fill A Pie]
- Where is car racing first mentioned in the Bible? In Exodus when Aaron dragged his rod across the desert.
- What is the difference between Jesus and a pizza?Jesus cannot be topped.
- Did you know it's a sin for a woman to make coffee? In the Bible. It says 'He-brews'
- What’s a salesman’s favorite Scripture passage? The Great Commission
- Why did the hawk sit on the church’s steeple? It was a bird of pray.
- Why wouldn’t the Pharaoh let the Hebrews go? He was in ‘de Nile.
- Why did Samson try to avoid arguing with Delilah? He didn’t want to split hairs.
- What’s a missionary’s favorite kind of car? A convertible.
- Where is the other mention of insurance in the Bible? When David gave Goliath a piece of rock.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Be motivated daily with this assortment of unique and inspiring NewEights Inspirational Bookmarks!