NewEights Christian Jokes Bookmarks for Kids Series 3 (12-Pack) – Daily Motivational Card Set
- NEWEIGHTS CHRISTIAN JOKES BOOKMARKS FOR KIDS SERIES 3 (12-Pack) – Premium Bookmarks Gift Card Epic Collection Set – Daily Inspirational Favors (6 Designs x 2 pcs each = Total 12 pcs)
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays funny Christian Bible jokes and gags that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for kids.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY: Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300 gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water-resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, boys girls teens children
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
NewEights Christian Jokes Bookmarks for Kids Series 3 (12-Pack) - Daily Motivational Rewards Gift Giveaways for Children
This bookmarker card set contains 6 Christian Jokes Series 3 Bookmarks with 12 funny Christian Bible Jokes for Kids:
- What animal could Noah not trust? Cheetah
- How do we know Peter was a rich fisherman? By his net income
- Which Bible Character is a locksmith? Zaccheus
- Who was the best female finance lady in the Bible? Pharaoh’s daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a little prophet
- Who was the greatest moneyman in the Bible? Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.
- Why did Noah have to punish and discipline the chickens on the Ark? They were using fowl language.
- Why was Goliath so surprised when David hit him with a slingshot? The thought had never entered his head before.
- What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden? "Your mother ate us out of house and home" (Genesis 3:6).
- The ark was built in 3 stories. The top one had a window to let in light. How did the bottom two stories get light? They used floodlights.
- Where is the first baseball game in the Bible? In the big inning. Eve stole first, Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.
- How did Adam and Eve feel when expelled from the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:23-24)?They were really put out.
- When was the first math homework problem mentioned in the Bible? When God told Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Be motivated daily with this assortment of unique and inspiring NewEights Inspirational Bookmarks!