NewEights Christian Jokes Bookmarks for Kids Series 6 (30-Pack) – Daily Motivational Card Set
- NEWEIGHTS CHRISTIAN JOKES BOOKMARKS FOR KIDS SERIES 6 (30-Pack) – Awesome Bookmarks Premium Gift Set – Inspiring Inspirational Page Clippers Set (6 Design x 5 pcs each = Total 30 pcs)
- BOOKMARKS WITH UNIQUE DESIGNS & PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES. Front and back of the bookmark displays funny Christian Bible jokes and gags that are designed to encourage the user. Great stuffers for kids.
- SUPERIOR PREMIUM QUALITY: Each bookmark card is printed on high-quality 300 gsm card stock for elegance. These bookmarks are double-sided water resistant coated (on the front and back sides) for extra durability and water-resistant protection. The size / dimension of the bookmarks is approximately 7 inches x 2 inches (18 cm x 5.4 cm).
- GREAT MEANINGFUL GIFT & GIVE AWAY. These cards can be used for many purposes, including bookmarks, encouragement cards, bible verse memorization, mailouts, church ministries, & events like senior elderly ministries, teen ministries, boys girls teens children
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. This item comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
NewEights Christian Jokes Bookmarks for Kids Series 6 (30-Pack) - Daily Motivational Rewards Gift Giveaways for Children
This bookmarker card set contains 6 Christian Jokes Series 6 Bookmarks with 12 funny Christian Bible Jokes for Kids:
- Why on Noah's ark couldn't they eat apples? Because they only came in pears
- Which animal on Noah's Ark had the highest level of intelligence? The Giraffe
- How do we know that the disciples were very cruel to the corn? Because they pulled its ears.
- Why should we all be encouraged by the story of Jonah and the whale? Because Jonah was down in the mouth, but came out all right.
- When is the first food fight mentioned in the Bible? I looked and behold a flying roll!
- Who is the largest woman in the Bible? The woman of Samaria
- What was Noah's greatest worry? The pair of mosquitoes.
- Why shouldn't Christians watch TV? At the transfiguration, Jesus said, "Tell the vision to no one."
- Who was the straightest man in the Bible? Joseph, because the Pharaoh made him a ruler.
- Who was known as a Mathematician in the Bible? Moses, because he wrote the book of Numbers.
- Where is the first mention of Insurance in the Bible? When Adam and Eve needed more covered.
- Where is the other mention of insurance in the Bible? When David gave Goliath a piece of rock.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Be motivated daily with this assortment of unique and inspiring NewEights Inspirational Bookmarks!